Arrival and departure
Your Famelí suites will be available for you to occupy starting at 2:00 p.m. of the day of your arrival. On the day of your departure, we request that you vacate your suites by 11:00 a.m. at the latest. In the event that you expect to check in later than 7:00 p.m., please notify us.
Your reservations are considered binding when you pay to us an advance payment of 30% of the total amount by bank transfer to our account or if you transmit to us your credit card number together with its expiration date (the advance payment will then be charged to your credit card).
Raiffeisenkasse Olang / Valdaora
IBAN: IT 92 L 08035 59040 000305011434
SWIFT/BIC-Code: RZSB IT 21 505
The stated prices are apart from the tourist tax* of € 2.10 per person (14 years of age or older) and per day. This tax must be paid onsite.
*This is a legally required tourist tax (“Community Residence Fee” as per Legislative Decree No. 9 of May 16, 2012)
Modes of payment
- You are free to pay your hotel tab in cash (cash payments accepted up to € 2,999.oo), by EC Card, Bancomat card, Visa, Mastercard or Maestro.
- We do not accept American Express and bank transfer (bank transfer only, if it is done at least 5 business days prior to check-out).
Travel Cancellation Insurance
Are you unable to take your vacation with us?
- Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance
- For just € 3.00 per person and per booked day, you can cover all cancellation chargesresulting from sickness, accident with hospital stay, major property damage (due to fire or theft) to the house or apartment of the fellow travellers.
- In all cases, it is required to provide a medical certificate signed by the attending physician or the police authorities and it has to be send to email@example.com 24h prior to your arrival (before 2p.m. of the day before check-in). If you do not observe the term, the conditions of “Cancellation costs without Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance” apply.
- The Famelí travel cancellation insurance is not valid in case of late arrival or premature departure.
- The deposit will be credited for the next holiday at the Famelí and it will not be sent back.
- The rest of the total amount must not be paid.
- If you don’t want to use the service, please send us immediately a written message.
Please let us know, if you want to conclude the Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance or not. The total amount of the Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance has to be paid at the same moment as the deposit.
- Cancellation costs without Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance. In the event of a cancellation of your booked arrangements and if you have not obtained Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance, you will be invoiced as follows:
- When cancelling 31 days prior to your planned arrival the deposit will be credited for the next holiday
- When cancelling 30 – 15 days prior to your planned arrival: The deposit will be retained as a penalty
- When cancelling 14 – 0 days prior to your planned arrival: 100% of the total amount will be charged
- In the event of a late arrival and/or premature departure, you will be charged 100% of all booked days.
- You will not be reimbursed for the cost of any such services you do not claim (meals, etc.).
Your four-legged friends are welcome at our family hotel at the Kronplatz / Plan de Corones! We charge 10 – 20 EURO per animal per day (without food).
We request that you bring your pets along only after previous agreement.
Please understand that your pets are not allowed in the swimming pool, spa, restaurant, and garden. We reserve the right to bill you an additional charge for final cleaning, if necessary.
We can also recommend the dog kennel in Olang / Valdaora (1 km away).