Travel Cancellation Insurance
Are you unable to take your vacation with us?
Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance
- For just € 3.00 per person and per booked day, you can cover all cancellation chargesresulting from sickness, accident with hospital stay, major property damage (due to fire or theft) to the house or apartment of the fellow travellers.
- In all cases, it is required to provide a medical certificate signed by the attending physician or the police authorities and it has to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org 24h prior to your arrival (before 2p.m. of the day before check-in). If you do not observe the term, the conditions of “Cancellation costs without Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance” apply.
- The Famelí travel cancellation insurance is not valid in case of late arrival or premature departure.
- The deposit will be credited for the next holiday at the Famelí and it will not be sent back.
- The rest of the total amount must not be paid.
Please let us know, if you want to conclude the Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance or not. The total amount of the Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance has to be paid at the same moment as the deposit.
Cancellation costs without Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance. In the event of a cancellation of your booked arrangements and if you have not obtained Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance, you will be invoiced as follows:
- When cancelling 31 days prior to your planned arrival the deposit will be credited for the next holiday
- When cancelling 30 – 15 days prior to your planned arrival: The deposit will be retained as a penalty
- When cancelling 14 – 0 days prior to your planned arrival: 100% of the total amount will be charged
- In the event of a late arrival and/or premature departure, you will be charged 100% of all booked days.
- You will not be reimbursed for the cost of any such services you do not claim (meals, etc.).