Travel Cancellation Insurance
Are you unable to take your vacation with us?
Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance
For just € 3.00 per person and per booked day, you can cover all cancellation charges resulting from sickness, accident with hospital stay, major property damage (due to fire or theft) to the house or apartment of your children, siblings, parents, and grandparents.
In all cases, it is required to provide a medical certificate signed by the attending physician or the police authorities.
Our Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance covers all the cancellation costs arising 24h prior to your arrival, but not those penalties resulting from late arrival or premature departure.
The deposit will be credited for the next holiday at the Famelí and it will not be send back.
If you don’t want to use the service, please send us immediately a written message.
Cancellation costs without Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance
In the event of a cancellation of your booked arrangements and if you have not obtained Famelí Travel Cancellation Insurance, you will be invoiced as follows:
- When cancelling 31 days prior to your planned arrival the deposit will be credited for the next holiday
- When cancelling 30 – 15 days prior to your planned arrival: The deposit will be retained as a penalty
- When cancelling 14 – 0 days prior to your planned arrival: 100% of the total amount will be charged
- In the event of a late arrival and/or premature departure, you will be charged 100% of all booked days.
- You will not be reimbursed for the cost of any such services you do not claim (meals, etc.).